ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: infinite loop in the method 'moveToNextResultsIfPresent'
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:40:53 GMT
I think you'll need to give us additional information or do some additional
debugging.  My initial guess is that this is hitting a driver bug since we
haven't heard a general outcry about this issue.  This method is hit in the
tests and seems to perform correctly in most circumstances.

Sorry, but that's the best I can do.

Jeff Butler