ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated IDEA plug-in for iBATIS
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:52:32 GMT
Nope, just StringBuilder and the DB metadata IDEA provides.

I suspect as it gets used more, it'll grow into a more mature tool
(unless i3 makes it obsolete), but for now, it's purpose as I see it
is to simplify CRUD operation creation.

I'd like to see it grow it beyond that, because I suspect I will be
using i2 for a couple more years after i3 is released, so it'd be nice
to have some more active tool support.

Larry