ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SV: Updated IDEA plug-in for iBATIS
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:45:13 GMT
There are 3 scenarios I can see that would make that happen:

1) Someone else wants it bad enough to write it.

2) Someone wants it bad enough to pay me to write it.

3) I start using netbeans (You will know, because there will be
monkeys flying out of my butt).

Larry

PS: For $300, I'll give you a NetBeans version...it'll just look a
*lot* like IDEA. ;-)
Hint: http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/buy/buy.html#personal