ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject Calling procedures from 2 different databases
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:39:45 GMT
Hi,

I am connected to 2 different databases from the application.

How would ibatis know which database to go when I try to access a
procedure?

Can I access procedures from 2 databases within the same xml?

Thanks in advance

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.