ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "dereje abay" <dere...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing a list to sqlmap
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:25:49 GMT
Hi Ramy,
See the two options below

 Option1 : remove property attribute from the iterator tag
<select id="selectAssgnResults"  parameterClass="java.util.List"

   resultMap="RschResult" >
   select
   <iterate   open=" " close=" " conjunction=",">
     $[]$

    </iterate>

      from RSCH

Option 2.  Pass  an object that contains "reportData"  as  its member
variable. Make sure you pass same data type.
Dereje