ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "dereje abay" <dere...@gmail.com>
Subject IBATIS-459 SQLMAP BUG
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:59:00 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am using IBATIS release 2.3.0.67 in my project. I am getting the same bug
filed as
IBATIS-459.

"the second consecutive dynamic select statement is incorrectly using values
from the first dynamic select statement"

Here is the scenario.

<
select id=" getRecords" resultClass ="xml" xmlResultName ="result"
parameterClass ="AUITableInfo">

select
<iterate conjunction="," property="inputList" >

$inputList[].name$

</iterate>

from $tableName$

where $fieldName$$operator$#value#

</
select>

If you call getRecords twice for tables x and y, the first request will
return result. But the second request throws exception by saying "invalid
column name for table X". If you reverse the order (i.e call y first and x
second), y will get the response and x throws exception by referring
"invalid column name for table Y"

Bug # IBATIS-459  shows  as closed bug. Which release has this bug fix? . I
download the latest release but still am getting the same error.

By the way, am using Spring with IBATIS.

I really appreciate your help.
Regards,
Dereje Yimam