ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Yu, Jack" <Jack...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Updated IDEA plug-in for iBATIS
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:58:11 GMT
I am wondering whether the plugin could support stored procedure, as I
know ibator does __not___.

if you have equivlent plugin on eclipse, i will be more than happy to
try.

Jack

  _____

	From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
	Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 12:48 PM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; lmeadors@apache.org
	Subject: Re: Updated IDEA plug-in for iBATIS

	Are you guys using Abator for code generation?  If so, let me
know if you want/need anything added - I'd be happy to help.

	BTW - Abator already allows you to override the generated DAO
method names like Erland wants, but not the generated SqlMap ids.

	Jeff Butler

		Heh, try it out, I hope it works for you.

		I am a big fan of the "I'll provide what I need, you
provide what you
		need" model of Open Source development. :-)

		Not to sound like a capitalist pig, but this is a
market-driven
		project, and only investors get to request features. If
you'd like to
		sponsor changes, feel free! :-)

		There are three ways to invest:

		* Sweat equity: Get the source from the SVN repo and
dive in, it's
		pretty simple.

		* Intellectual capital: Send us your ideas, if we like
them, we
		*might* build them.

		* Sponsorship: If the other two approaches fail, we'll
*sell* you our
		spare time. Only my wife and kids get *free*
time...well, OK, I bill
		the kids, but at a cut rate. ;-)

		Larry

		On 10/4/07, erlend.bjorge@aftenposten.no
<erlend.bjorge@aftenposten.no> wrote:
		> Hi again!
		>
		> To quick respons last time:
		>
		> >We now have intentions for automatically creating
result maps and all
		> >CRUD operations (insert, select, update, and delete).
		>
		> Yes you are planning automatically creating all CRUD
operations :-)

		> That's realy good! ... but remember the option to
override