ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:26:29 GMT
Abi,
The LONG is a database type that is for varchars that exceed a certain
size. There are some problems with the 9i JDBC driver and inserts over
4k. I suggest you upgrade to the 10g driver if possible and consult the
Oracle documentation. You can also Google for the problem (ie. JDBC
Ora-01461)

-Richard