ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Giovanni D'Addabbo" <giovanni.dadda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Ouput from IBatis
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:03:49 GMT
ok...
if i've understand what you mean to do...
if you work with xslt you need to save the xml output (in temp files for
example) then you can work with and when have you finished delete it from
server (so we have an handful of file accesses) or simply you can use
arraylists of objects to work with (no file access)

byeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

--
Giovanni D'Addabbo
UIN: 22490534