ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Giovanni D'Addabbo" <giovanni.dadda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Ouput from IBatis
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:57:54 GMT
i suggest to work with ibatis + jdom for the best xml support
so for example you can have an object (or a list of objects), then you can
define xml document structure easily with jdom and then you can save all as
a well formed xml with an handful of code.
byeeeeezzzzzzz

--
Giovanni D'Addabbo
UIN: 22490534