ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Claus Hausberger" <CHausber...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Unknown Column Name problem
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 07:11:20 GMT

I currently do not have access to the sources because I am not in the office, but what you
write is exactly my problem.
do I always have to specify all column names in the query that are also in
the ResultMap ?
currently there are seven columns mentionned in the ResultMap and when I specify all seven
or when I use "Select *" it works, but when I specify only two or three it does not work.

best wishes

Claus