ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Claus Hausberger" <CHausber...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Unknown Column Name problem
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 12:07:40 GMT
Hello

this is my log output:

------
DEBUG SimpleDataSource - Created connection 33534746.
DEBUG Connection - {conn-100000} Connection
DEBUG Connection - {conn-100000} Preparing Statement:      SELECT WID FROM WI.WITABLE
DEBUG PreparedStatement - {pstm-100001} Executing Statement:      SELECT WID FROM WI.WITABLE

DEBUG PreparedStatement - {pstm-100001} Parameters: []
DEBUG PreparedStatement - {pstm-100001} Types: []
DEBUG ResultSet - {rset-100002} ResultSet
DEBUG SimpleDataSource - Returned connection 33534746 to pool.
[ERROR]BUILD ERROR
null

Ungültiger Spaltenname

"Ungültiger Spaltenname" means "Invalid column name".
I don't think that I have some type as the mapping files are generated by Abator.

best wishes

Claus