ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Crosspost: Facebook
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:37:47 GMT
Hi all,

Just a note to let you know that there is a Facebook group created for iBATIS.

It should not replace the mailing list for:

A) User support
B) Developer discussions
C) Bug reports

I suggest looking at it as a way of meeting other people who use
iBATIS and share common interests.  I'm excited about that idea, so if
you are too, come join the group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4270811517

The group is not currently administrated by us, but we'll have to work
that out over time.  It may become necessary for at least one of us to
be an admin, as the iBATIS logo and name are used, which both belong
to the ASF.  For now though, your admin is:

Stephane Osmont
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=759756339

And the first discussion topic....yeah you guessed it.

iBATIS vs. Hibernate..... (rolling eyes).  :-)

Cheers,
Clinton