ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From IBATIS <venkatesh.madha...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Please help - Using IBatis in RAD 7.0
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:32:07 GMT

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the response.

Let me tell you my Stored Procedure approach.

1.Parameter Map set in one of my ibatis resource .xml file is as below.

 <parameterMap class="BagTagVO" id="bagTagSPParam">

<parameter property="BAGID" jdbcType="VARCHAR" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="APCDE" jdbcType="VARCHAR" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="CRTNDTM" jdbcType="VARCHAR" mode="IN" />

<parameter property="BAGDATA" jdbcType="VARCHAR" mode="OUT" />

<parameter property="RETURNCODE" jdbcType="INTEGER" mode="OUT" />

</parameterMap>

below is the stored procedure calling portion.

<procedure id="retrieveBagTagInfoSP" parameterMap="bagTagSPParam">

{call Bag_Information.BagTag_Inquiry(?,?,?,?,?) }

</procedure>

Using the above while I invoke the stored procedure. My application hangs
and after say 120 mins I got a timed out exception. i increased the timeout
limit to 400 even then I am unable to execute the stored procedure.

When I try to invoke the same stored procedure through normal
java.sql.connection and callable statement it gives me result within 2 secs.

I changed my .xml parameter map to HashMap and also I tried replacing the
'?' as #param1...." and invoked it even then it was throwing error.

Your help in this regard would be highly appreciated.