ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From IBATIS <venkatesh.madha...@wipro.com>
Subject Please help - Using IBatis in RAD 7.0
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:22:23 GMT

Hi There,

I am facing issues while I invoke a sql / stored procedure in RAD 7.0 using
Ibatis.

Do I need add any .jars or others to make it work with RAD.

Please look into the issues as below.

1. while I invoke a plain sql I am not getting the result.
2. While I invoke a stored procedure, the transaction is getting timed out.

when i invoke the above using ordinary java.sql.connection ( I get this
connection object from SqlMapClient.getDataSource().getConnection()) it is
working fine for both points 1&2.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Venkat