ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ramy <ramanayerramse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing a list to sqlmap
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:55:47 GMT

Larry,
I tried the remapResults="true"

<select id="selectAssgnResults" parameterClass="java.util.List"
remapResults="true" >
     select
    <iterate  open=" " close= " " conjunction=",">
     #ll[]#  </iterate>
     from  RSCH
    </select>

now i dont get any error but the query doesnt return any results as well.ls
it the property too has to be specified or it takes them from the list and
maps them to the resultmap and if i have to map the property to then that
wud be like
<iterate  open=" " close= " " conjunction="," property="ll">
     #ll[]#  </iterate>
 which wud again given an indexOutOfBounce exception

please let me know as i am going nowwhere