ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ramy <ramanayerramse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing a list to sqlmap
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:27:22 GMT

ive done like
<select id="selectAssgnResults"
    resultMap="RschResult" parameterClass="java.util.List" >
     select
    <iterate   open=" " close=" " conjunction=",">
     #ll[]#</iterate>
     from RSCH
    </select>

and now it comments on the resultmap saying ivalid column name

--- Check the result mapping for the 'trackingIdC' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name

you mean to build the query in java itself intsead of doing it here in the
sqlmap?

Regards
ram