ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Amol Chaudhari <avchaudh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for representing complex business relationship
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 12:34:33 GMT

Larry,
thanks for the reply.
The issue is i have in the topmost section, few values which are calculated
from the child lists. So the lists are needed at the time of calculations
itself.

Anyway, Can you please help me on the following issue:
Lets say i have a Business object A having a1, a2, a3, a4,a5,a6 as instance
variables. I am getting a1 and a2 from my initial query. Now, a3,a4 are the
calculated fields, whose values i can get from another (single) query. also
a5 is a calculated field whose value also i can get from one more query. and
a6 = a3+a4+a5 (some formula like this).
My question is, how can i map the a3,a4 fileds in the resultMap of my
initial query so that i can populate both the values from a single query?

Regards,
Amol