ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Hemant.Kamatgi <Hemant.Kama...@target.com>
Subject how tp pass schema name in a query
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:46:55 GMT
Hello,

We are using iBATIS in our project and have different schema(database schema) in each of our
environments (dev,test etc). However, we don't have public synonyms created and hence we have
to add the schema name to the entity while querying it. Now, we are maintaining different
map files for each environment (we are changing the schema name appropriate for that environment
but everything else is the same). Is there a way where I can pass the schema name from out
side as a parameter so that we can maintain only one map file I mean, say for a query ,  'select
* from <schema>.employee' where <schema> is a place holder for a value that can
be configured.

Please reply,

Regards
Hemant