ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Markus Umefjord" <markus.umefj...@ladok.umu.se>
Subject Which are the transitive dependencies for iBatis?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:37:14 GMT
Hi,

I am using iBatis-2.3.0.677.jar, and I am trying to make AspectJ weave
pointcuts into the iBatis source code. However, I fail due to lack of some
of the transitive dependencies in my classpath. To fix that I need to know a
few things about the dependencies for iBatis that I can’t find on the web
site.

What are the versions of the libraries used by iBatis (i.e. oscache, jta,
commons-dbcp, commons-logging)? Do you have any dependency report a lá Maven
2 available?

Example output from the AspectJ weaver:

…

can't determine superclass of missing type
com.opensymphony.oscache.general.GeneralCacheAdministrator

when weaving type com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.oscache.OSCacheController

…

can't determine superclass of missing type javax.transaction.UserTransaction

when weaving type com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jta.JtaTransaction

…

can't determine superclass of missing type
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource

when weaving type com.ibatis.common.jdbc.DbcpConfiguration

…

can't determine superclass of missing type org.apache.commons.logging.Log

when weaving type
com.ibatis.common.logging.jakarta.JakartaCommonsLoggingImpl

…

Thanks!

/Markus