ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Alvarsson" <jonathan.alvars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to map a list of double?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:25:57 GMT
On 9/11/07, Niels Beekman <n.beekman@wis.nl> wrote:

>  I don't understand how iBATIS thinks you're trying to map to an array, do
> you have overloads for the values-property? Try setting some debug
> breakpoints in ResultLoader and find out what's going on. It definitely
> should be possible to map to a List or array.

Yes I had that. Removed all such things now bu still can't get this to work.
Here follows the code from my latest attempt using an array: (and at the end
a stack trace) This time I tried to send as much as possible because it must
be possible to get this to work, otherwise I might as well give up iBatis...

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBatis.com//iBatis.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN" "
http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
<sqlMap>

    <resultMap class="MoleculeDescriptor" id="MoleculeDescriptor">
        <result property="id"     column="id"   />
        <result property="name"   column="name" />
        <result property="values" column="id" select="
MoleculeDescriptor.getValueList" />
    </resultMap>

    <procedure id="MoleculeDescriptor.insert"
parameterClass="MoleculeDescriptor">
        {CALL insertMoleculeDescriptor(#id#, #name#)}
    </procedure>

    <select id="MoleculeDescriptor.getValueList" resultClass="double"
parameterClass="String">
        SELECT
            value AS value
        FROM
            DescriptorValue
        WHERE
            abstractDescriptor=#value#
        ORDER BY
            arrayPos
    </select>

    <select id="MoleculeDescriptor.getAll" resultMap="MoleculeDescriptor">
        SELECT
            p.id   AS id,
            p.name AS name
        FROM
            AbstractDescriptor a INNER JOIN PCMBaseObject p ON (
a.pcmBaseObject = p.id)
                                 INNER JOIN MoleculeDescriptor m ON (a.id =
m.id)
    </select>

    <select id="MoleculeDescriptor.getById" resultMap="MoleculeDescriptor"
parameterClass="String">
        SELECT
            p.id   AS id,
            p.name AS name
        FROM
            AbstractDescriptor a INNER JOIN PCMBaseObject p ON (
a.pcmBaseObject = p.id)
                                 INNER JOIN MoleculeDescriptor m ON (a.id =
m.id)
        WHERE
            p.id = #value#
    </select>

</sqlMap>

public abstract class AbstractDescriptor extends PCMBaseObject {

    private double[] values;
    private DescriptorType descriptorType;
    private DescriptorDatasetRow descriptorDataSetRow;

    public AbstractDescriptor() {
        super();
        values = new double[] {0, 0.1};
    }
    public AbstractDescriptor( String name, DescriptorType descriptorType,
double[] values ) {
        super(name);
        setValues(values);
        this.descriptorType = descriptorType;
    }
    public AbstractDescriptor( AbstractDescriptor ad ) {
        super(ad);
        values = ad.values;
        descriptorType = ad.getDescriptorType();
    }
    public double[] getValues() {
        return values;
    }
    public void setValues(double[] values) {
        this.values = values;
    }
    public boolean hasValuesEqualTo( PCMBaseObject object ) {

        if( !super.hasValuesEqualTo(object) ) {
            return false;
        }
        if( !(object instanceof AbstractDescriptor) ) {
            return false;
        }
        if( this.values.length != ( (AbstractDescriptor)object
).getValues().length ) {
            return false;
        }
        AbstractDescriptor other = (AbstractDescriptor)object;
        for( int i = 0; i < values.length; i++ ) {
            if( values.length != other.getValues()[i] ) {
                return false;
            }
        }
        if( !descriptorType.hasValuesEqualTo( other.getDescriptorType() ) )
{
            return false;
        }
        return true;
    }
    public DescriptorType getDescriptorType() {
        return descriptorType;
    }
    public void setDescriptorType(DescriptorType descriptorType) {
        this.descriptorType = descriptorType;
    }
    public DescriptorDatasetRow getDescriptorDataSetRow() {
        return descriptorDataSetRow;
    }
    public void setDescriptorDataSetRow(DescriptorDatasetRow
descriptorDataSetRow) {
        this.descriptorDataSetRow = descriptorDataSetRow;
        if( !descriptorDataSetRow.getDescriptors().contains(this) ) {
            descriptorDataSetRow.addDescriptor(this);
        }
    }
}

public class MoleculeDescriptor extends AbstractDescriptor {

    private PCMMolecule molecule;

    public MoleculeDescriptor() {
        super();
    }
    public MoleculeDescriptor( String name, double[] values, PCMMolecule
molecule, DescriptorType descriptorType ) {
        super(name, descriptorType,  values);
        this.molecule = molecule;
        if( !molecule.getMoleculeDescriptors().contains(this) ) {
            molecule.addMoleculeDescriptor(this);
        }
    }
    public MoleculeDescriptor( MoleculeDescriptor md ) {

        super( md );
    }
    public boolean hasValuesEqualTo( PCMBaseObject object ) {

        if( !super.hasValuesEqualTo(object) ) {
            return false;
        }
        if( !(object instanceof MoleculeDescriptor) ) {
            return false;
        }
        return true;
    }
    public PCMMolecule getMolecule() {
        return molecule;
    }
    public void setMolecule(PCMMolecule molecule) {
        this.molecule = molecule;
    }
}

org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient operation;
uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [null]; error code [0];
--- The error occurred in mapping/MoleculeDescriptor.xml.
--- Check the MoleculeDescriptor.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'values' property.
--- Cause: java.lang.ClassCastException: [D; nested exception is
--- The error occurred in mapping/MoleculeDescriptor.xml.
--- Check the MoleculeDescriptor.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'values' property.
--- Cause: java.lang.ClassCastException: [D
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in mapping/MoleculeDescriptor.xml.
--- Check the MoleculeDescriptor.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'values' property.
--- Cause: java.lang.ClassCastException: [D
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback
(GeneralStatement.java:188)
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForList
(GeneralStatement.java:123)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(
SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:615)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(
SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:589)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(
SqlMapSessionImpl.java:118)
    at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate$3.doInSqlMapClient(
SqlMapClientTemplate.java:268)
    at org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(
SqlMapClientTemplate.java:193)
    at
org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.executeWithListResult(
SqlMapClientTemplate.java:219)
    at org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.queryForList(
SqlMapClientTemplate.java:266)
    at org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.queryForList(
SqlMapClientTemplate.java:260)
    at net.bioclipse.pcm.dao.GenericDao.getAll(GenericDao.java:38)
    at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(
AopUtils.java:296)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint
(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:177)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(
ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:144)
    at net.bioclipse.pcm.dao.FetchIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(
FetchIntroductionInterceptor.java:22)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(
ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:166)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(
JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
    at $Proxy0.getAll(Unknown Source)
    at net.bioclipse.pcm.dao.GenericDaoTest.testGetAll(GenericDaoTest.java
:59)
    at org.springframework.test.ConditionalTestCase.runBare(
ConditionalTestCase.java:69)
    at
org.springframework.test.annotation.AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.access$001
(AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.java:47)
    at
org.springframework.test.annotation.AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests$1.run
(AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.java:115)
    at
org.springframework.test.annotation.AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.runTest
(AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.java:180)
    at
org.springframework.test.annotation.AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.runTestTimed
(AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.java:153)
    at
org.springframework.test.annotation.AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.runBare
(AbstractAnnotationAwareTransactionalTests.java:111)
    at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
    at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(
JUnit3TestReference.java:130)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(
TestExecution.java:38)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(
RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(
RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(
RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(
RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: [D
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.ResultLoader.listToArray(
ResultLoader.java:85)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.ResultLoader.getResult
(ResultLoader.java:75)
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.ResultLoader.loadResult(
ResultLoader.java:59)
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getNestedSelectMappingValue
(BasicResultMap.java:502)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getResults(
BasicResultMap.java:340)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.handleResults(
SqlExecutor.java:381)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.handleMultipleResults(
SqlExecutor.java:301)
    at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(
SqlExecutor.java:190)
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.sqlExecuteQuery(
GeneralStatement.java:205)
    at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback
(GeneralStatement.java:173)
    ... 46 more

--
// Jonathan