ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem (possible bug) using Abator with Microsoft Sql Server
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:38:01 GMT
There is a solution for this checked into SVN (not released yet).  If
you build Abator from source you can specify that a column name should be
delimited for situations such as these.

In a nutshell, you specify this:

<abatorContext *beginningDelimiter="[" endingDelimiter="]"*>

          enableInsert="false" enableUpdateByPrimaryKey="false"
          enableDeleteByPrimaryKey="false" enableDeleteByExample="false">
       <columnOverride column="function" property="functionCode"
                    *delimitedColumnName="true"* />
</abatorContext>

As I said, this is not released yet, but it is working.

Jeff Butler