ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ashok Madhavan" <ashok.madha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator - Generated beans extend a base model?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 04:01:27 GMT
you can use the rootClass attribute.

    <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="com.xx.yyy"
targetProject="ForeSight" >
        <property name="rootClass" value="
com.foresight.base.AbstractBaseModel" />
    </javaModelGenerator>

it will do the "public class Post extends Entry ..." stuff. but it will also
override all the methods even if those exist in the parent class.

regards
Ashok