ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: iBatis Select Query
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:38:49 GMT
I don't think that's the problem, but if it is, it is most likely an
issue in the jdbc driver - iBATIS doesn't know the difference between
a view and a table - it just maps the result set to objects.

Try the same select statement with pure jdbc and see what you get.

If it works, post your sql map and code.

Larry