ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher.Mathru...@sybase.com
Subject Lazy Load is pre loading 1-1 relationships
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:12:14 GMT

time on this now but I can't seem to get any further. Objects that I am
attempting to load lazily are simply loading. The relationships that are
1-M seem to be fine, meaning that they are not pre-loading, but any relationship
that I have that is a 1-1 seems to be loaded when the resultSet is applied
to the parent object. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?</font>