ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: ibatis in web application
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:05:32 GMT
Hello,

Another route is to configure your database connection information via a
DataSource in JNDI.  Then your webapp just references the JNDI name
(something like java:/comp/env/jdbc/OrderDS) and you can change it as you
like outside the webapp.

Lookup JNDI DataSource in your weblogic docs to see more.

Cheers,
Chris