ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject properties file location
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:30:27 GMT

Hello,

As I´ve read, there are two options to tell iBatis where is the properties resource file:

<properties resource="ads/orquestador/entrada/tabla/ibatis/SqlMapConfig.properties"/>

<properties url="file:///C:/Archivos de programa/CoCreate/Shared/Model Manager 2006/ads/conf/SqlMapConfigEntrada.properties"
/>

Is there any way to tell iBatis a relative path where the file is located? Because I will
have a jar file and I need to put the SqlMapConfig.properties outside the jar and the folder
depends.

Sometimes the jar will go to
C:/Archivos de programa/CoCreate/Shared/Model Manager 2006/ads/conf/
and sometines in
C:/Archivos de programa/CoCreate/Shared/Model Manager 2007/ads/conf/

and I don´t want to change properties resource every time I create the jar file.

If I try to put
<properties resource="../../../../../../ads/conf/SqlMapConfig.properties"/>

when I execute it I receive an IOException with no file found message.

Thanks a lot.
Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview