ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: how to execute a complete dynamic querry in ibatis(urgent)
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:27:26 GMT
Add remapResults="true" to your select tag.

  _____

From: Yuvraj Shinde [mailto:Yuvraj.Shinde@sos.sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:14 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Cc: Yuvraj Shinde
Subject: how to execute a complete dynamic querry in ibatis(urgent)

Hi all,

  I am executing a dynamic query using <dynamic> tag.

  When I call this select query for first time it works well. But for second
time when I pass new query it doesn't work.

  As ibatis use prepared statement to construct a query. It always refer to
first query columns and give exception for second query.

  Is there is any way to disable prepared statement in ibatis.can some body
give the solution.

 Following is mine query.

  <select id="SEARCH_QUERRY_DATA" parameterClass="String"
resultClass="java.util.HashMap" >

    <dynamic>

       $querryString$

    </dynamic>

  </select>

  First time value of querryString is " select * from bank" - works fine.

  Second time value of  querryString is " select * from cust" - doesn't
works as query refer to columns of first table ie bank because of prepared

  statemant.

 Regards

   Yuvraj

Yuvraj Shinde . Senior Software Engineer -  Zainet.  SunGard . Offshore
Services . Pride Portal,CTS No 103A/5A/1A/1B Bhamburda,Senapati Bapat Road,
shivajinagar,Pune 411016 Tel Direct +91 20 66248045 . Main +91 20 66248000 .
Fax +91 20  25606222  <blocked::mailto:yuvraj.shinde@sos.sungard.com>
yuvraj.shinde@sos.sungard.com .  <blocked::http://www.sungard.com>
www.sungard.com