ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fábio Pisaruk" <pisa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Namespaces
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:17:09 GMT
Hey,

I´ve noticed the same bug trying to extend a map defined in another
namespace.
I really think this is a bug.
I am almost convinced this is not a bug related to extend but to sql map
import.
If you import the parent sqlMap followed by the child it should work.
I haven´t tested it :-(

--
Visto como se não executa logo a sentença sobre a má obra, o coração dos
filhos dos homens está inteiramente disposto a praticar o mal.

--Nerd´s sign

If you have four classes, Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody, if
Somebody has a bug, it could be Anybody 's fault but Nobody really knows,
while Everybody shares responsibility.

bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Rick Cook