ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Poitras Christian" <Christian.Poit...@ircm.qc.ca>
Subject RE: Lazy Load is pre loading 1-1 relationships
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:22:49 GMT
I doubt my reply will answer your question, but this is mostly for
information purpose.

All final classes are never lazy loaded by iBATIS. This include any
primitive type, Strings and this like Integer, Double, etc...
This "bug" is probably due to the fact that cglib tries to extend the
class. If it is final, it must be loaded now.

Christian

________________________________

From: Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com
[mailto:Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September 2007 15:12
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Lazy Load is pre loading 1-1 relationships

I've been spending a fair amount of time on this now but I can't seem to
get any further. Objects that I am attempting to load lazily are simply
they are not pre-loading, but any relationship that I have that is a 1-1
seems to be loaded when the resultSet is applied to the parent object.
Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

Thanks...