ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From maomaode <maoma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to insert hebrew text, mysql stores ??? instead
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:06:57 GMT
Hi,

What's your JDK version, What's your mysql-conn version,  What's your
mysql version?
It's not a problem in ibatis, i guess.

I guess, the problem is in the version of mysql-conn, I would suggest
the mysql-conn 3.0.10, as i found that the upper version is not working
at all with the charset.
But the latest version is faster than the older version.

I have not found the reason, I post a question into the mysql-conn
forum, but haven't got the answer yet.

And try your native charset, not the utf-8 with the mysql-conn 3.0.10

Let me know if it works for you?

Regards,
James