ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From maomaode <maoma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis and charset
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:01:10 GMT
Graeme J Sweeney wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, maomaode wrote:
>
>> But if I insert the Chinese char into the table, i still got the junk
>> characters.
>>
>> Anyone have solutions to this?
>
> jdbc:mysql://localhost/mydb?characterEncoding=utf8
>
> Your Chinese characters must be utf-8 and your viewing platform must
> be utf-8 enabled too.

Thanks for the reply, you mean that the utf8 MUST lower cased? and the
"useUnicode=true" is not required.

I tried this way, but still not working.

I tried couple version combination. but only this one works:

JDK6 + Mysql-Conn-3.0.10 + Mysql 5.0.45  + GBK (or GB2312, not the utf8)

All the version of Mysql-conn greater than 3.0.10, is not working.

Am I miss something?

My Chinese characters is in UTF-8 (load from xml file, and encoded with
utf-8), and platform as well.

Strange?

James