ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: Trying to insert hebrew text, mysql stores ??? instead
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:27:27 GMT
There are no language settings for iBATIS. I suggest writing a test
application that uses JDBC to insert into the database. I think you will
find the same results as you are getting with iBATIS now. This would
then mean that you need to look at the documentation for MySQL and
configure it so that it knows that the character set you are sending
using JDBC is Hebrew. Just because it is working with the mysql command
line tool, doesn't mean it going to work the same with JDBC.

-Richard