ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using java.util.List as the parameterClass
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:32:47 GMT
No, that is currently not possible. If you only ever want the first index
then just pass in the first index from your DAO. Not sure what you are
trying to accomplish but it looks like it would be better handled in java
and not the sqlmap. If you want to provide more information about the
context of your decision we might be able to help in determining a good
alternative. It may be possible to do this in the future with iB3. But, i
don't see it happening in iB2.

Brandon