ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help for Starting
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 15:21:52 GMT
The sample application and developer guide should provide ample information
to you in order to accomplish what you are asking. You may also want to look
at the Tutorial at
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/java/pdf/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2-Tutorial_en.pdf. You
can also find a list of iBATIS articles here at
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Articles+and+other+coverage+of+iBATIS.
If you want something beyond that I would be happy to provide support for a
fee.

Thanks,
Brandon Goodin