ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jaggernat <jaydeeproy...@yahoo.com>
Subject mapping column with array
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:51:48 GMT

hi guys

I am using DAO in my backend with IBATIS

I have a java value-object in which i  have defined something like
public String                  id = null;
public BigDecimal[]        access = null;
and set() methods
and get() methods

and in my IBATIS xml file, i am mapping my value object fields to table
columns

like

      SELECT         ID_NO        AS  id,
                           PRICE         AS  access
       FROM  TABLE WHERE...

but in above sql   'access'   defined as BigDecimal[ ] doesnt seem to work.

any idea if it should be access  OR   access.intvalue  OR   anything else?

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks a lot
Jay