ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From dbmigrator <abhishek_g...@omniscient.co.in>
Subject Issue with Big number multiplication
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:10:29 GMT

Hi All,

I was working on an application which is running purely with DB2 8.1. Now
the requirement came to run this on Oracle10g, so I have decided to use
iBatis as a mid layer so that code base will be common for both the
platforms.

while migrating application from DB2 to iBatis I am facing a big issue
related to Functions MUTILPLY_ALT() of DB2 which i was using to avoid
Arithmetic overflow exception in case of big numbers multiplication.

Can anyone suggest me to do Big number multiplication in iBatis?
every suggestion will be helpful for me.

Thanks
Dbmigrator