ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Harvey Kim" <cash...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: TypeHandlerCallBack javaType for byte[]
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:10:23 GMT
I have a generic Boolean type handler and I registered it this way:

  <resultMap id="genericResultMap" class="GenericDTO" >
    <result property="id" column="id"/>
    <result property="yesNo" column="rqr_ind_cd"
	    typeHandler="my.app.YesNoBoolTypeHandlerCallback"/>
  </resultMap>

It isn't a byte type converter but only thing different should be the
"getResult" method.