ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fearghal O Maolcatha" <fearghal.omaolca...@gmail.com>
Subject Referencing .properties file in abatorConfig.xml
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:42:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to reference a .properties file using the 'properties' child

element of 'abatorConfiguration' as follows:

*<abatorConfiguration>
<properties resource="config/sqlmaps/db.properties"/>
<abatorContext id="DB2Tables" generatorSet="Java5">
<jdbcConnection driverClass="${db.driverClass}"
connectionURL="${db.connectionUrl}"
userId="${db.username}"
password="${db.password}">
<classPathEntry location="${db.driverJarFile}" />
</jdbcConnection>

.....*

I'm getting the following error when I try to generate the Ibatis

artifacts using the Eclipse plugin:

*"XML Parser Errors

See Details for more Information

<properties> resource config/sqlmaps/db.properties does not exist"*

The file is on my classpath in eclipse under the package

'config.sqlmaps'. What classpath does Abator eclipse plugin use? Any

ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Fearghal.