ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Referencing .properties file in abatorConfig.xml
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:38:51 GMT
Classloading with the Eclipse plugin is very complex and it (obviously)
won't find your properties files when running Abator from the eclipse menu.
I am working on a solution to this and will hopefully be able to release it
in the next couple of months.  It will involve a custom launch configuration
for Abator where you can specify the class path.

In the meantime, you should use the Abator Ant task in Eclipse and add
values to the classpath.  There is a page in the eclipse help for Abator
that shows how to use the integrated ant task.

Jeff Butler