ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Abotor
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:39:03 GMT
1. Property names are case sensitive, so you must specify "rootClass"

2. You cannot change the superclass of the generated DAO implementation
classe, you can change the super interface of the generated DAO *interface*.
So, Abator won't do what you need for the DAO classes.  I belive I told you
that you would need to write your own DAO generator to make this happen.
Actually, it's not that hard - you mainly need to write a class that extends
AbtractDAOTemplate.  Look in the source for SpringDAOTemplate and
SpringJava2DAOGenerator as examples.  Write a new template first, then
write the generator class, then specify your new generator class as the type
in the <daoGenerator> element.

Jeff Butler