ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: This is not an urgent message :-) (non-xml config?)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:57:48 GMT
There are essentially no options for this now.  The parser code does much
more than parsing - there is a lot of validation and preparation work mixed
in with the parse.  It would be very difficult to separate those functions
with the current code base.

This is a high priority to fix in the next version of iBATIS (3.0), but it
will be quite some time before we see that.

Jeff Butler