ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "davy" <davypulin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Question using order by
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:18:01 GMT
I have also searched in the db2 documentation for nr 42601.
What is the best way to solve this problem?
When i use my old code (not ibatis) it works fine, when i use ibatis it also works fine, but
there must be a order by and a substr for getting the correct information to the user, and
there is the problem, the order by and substr.

42601, SQLERRMC: where;DER BY ENDDATE;<space>
>> Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104, SQLSTATE:
42601, SQLERRMC: where;DER BY ENDDATE;<space>

That is probably why no one is responding. Are you getting any errors?

>>> -Richard

don’t know how to write the query in the Ibatis xml file for SUBSTR and DESC.
must be extended to what above stands.
to my new Ibatis query mentioned below.