ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "davy" <davypulin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Question using order by
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:01:54 GMT
You are right, sorry.

Yes i have tried that :
ORDER BY substr(refnumber,16,12) DESC, refnumber, begindate DESC

I get the following error message in my stacktrace.

com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Failed to queryForList - id [BEHEER.selectByBeheerList1],
parameterObject [mode
l.BeheerExample@1e48fa7].  Cause: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- Check the BEHEER.selectByBeheerList1-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104, SQLSTATE: 42601,
SQLERRMC: where;DER BY ENDDATE;<space>
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -104, SQLSTATE: 42601,
SQLERRMC: where;DER BY ENDDATE;<space>

is probably why no one is responding. Are you getting any errors?

>-Richard
>

>Jdev wrote:
>> Is there really nobody who can help me using an order by?
>> I have searched on the Internet but I can find nothing useful.
>> I have post this question a couple of days ago, but I have got still no answer.

>> I have the following query which must be converted to Ibatis.
>> But I don’t know how I must write the SUBSTR and DESC in Ibatis
>>
>> private final String select1 =
>>         "SELECT refnumber, rownumber, begindate, enddate, officenumber, " +
>> FROM " + ConnectDB.schema1 + ".office " +
>>         "WHERE refnumber LIKE ? " +
>>         "ORDER BY substr(refnumber,16,12) DESC, refnumber, begindate DESC ";
>>
>> Abator has everything generated and everything works perfectly, except I don’t
know how to write the query in the Ibatis xml file for SUBSTR and DESC.
>> Below a small query what Abator has generated and the query mentioned below must
be extended to what above stands.
>> Can someone explain me how or what is the best way to process the above query to
my new Ibatis query mentioned below.