ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "davy" <davypulin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Question using order by
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:39:46 GMT
I have added this code to my existing code :
beheerExample.setOrderByClause("substr(referentienummer,16,12)DESC,referentienummer, rowdatumbegin
DESC");
Now it works, that's what count. I have still a small problem with my date (previous mail).

example.setOrderByClause("substr(refnumber,16,12) DESC, refnumber, begindate DESC");

xml file? Is this a bug in DB2, wrong drivers??

>> However I have 1 question, the query works perfectly, but when it displays the information
to the user, my begindate now displays for example (Mon May 14 14:42), in my previous code
(not ibatis) it displays this (2007-05-14 14:42). Now, in my database this is a Timestamp
field, in my code I have written this.