ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From George Dawoud <gdaw...@real.com>
Subject Re: AW: Map of Lists
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:53:57 GMT
I have not, that was my next on the list if there is no way to do it
in XML

On Aug 13, 2007, at 11:54 PM, Normad2 wrote:

> Hi George,
>
> have you allready tried to implement a RowHandler?
> public class TestRowHandler implements RowHandler {
>     private Map<Type, Value> map = new HashMap<Type, Value>();
>
>     public void handleRow(Object valueObject) {
>         Entity row = (Entity)valueObject;
>         map.put(row.class, row);
>     }
>
>     public Map<Type, Value> getMap(){
>         return this.map;
>     }
> }
>
> Then you can use it like this:
> TestRowHandler rh = new TestRowHandler();
> sqlMapClient().queryWithRowHandler("your.statementid", rh);
> rh.getMap();
>
> Best regards, Tilo

George Dawoud, Lead Software Development Engineer
Core Applications and Platform Services
RealNetworks

Phone:  206.892.6311
Fax:      206.674.3586

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying
to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."
- Rick Cook