ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject RE: Problem with blob
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:41:13 GMT
Hi Vanessa,

Again I'm not sure, but I would think that a new array of size 59056 is
created and you try (in your action bean) to read 65000 bytes.
Maybe in your previous code you placed data in an array of 65000 bytes.
If I was you I would step through the code and see where the exception is
thrown: (com.stud.bean.studregBean.StudentHtml(studregBean.java:87)

Kind Regards
 Meindert

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Schindl [mailto:tom.schindl@bestsolution.at]
Sent: 14 August 2007 09:10 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with blob

Vanessa schrieb:
> Hi Meindert
>

> This is a part of the stacktrace.
> what strange is, with the blobs of 65000 it works perfectly and that of
59056 it does not work. In my previous code before Ibatis it worked
perfectly, sow I think I have somewhere made a mistake in my code. Now, we
have been switched over to Ibatis and now I get this error only with those
of length 59056.

> <10-aug-2007 14.45 u. CEST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017>
<[ServletContext(id=29596326,name=STUDREG,context-path=/STUDREG)

> ] Root cause of ServletException.
>
> java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
>         at java.nio.Buffer.checkBounds(Buffer.java:454)
>         at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.put(HeapByteBuffer.java:163)

Well the exception you are showing here is not enough please post more
line of the exection.

Tom