ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <bharathi.m...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Collection as argument to stored procedure
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:39:11 GMT

Also, is it possible to use iterate tag with insert statement?
I am trying different options, but none are giving results.
Any syntactical help in passing iterate tag to insert statement will be
awesome

-----Original Message-----
From: Mani, Bharathi
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:33 PM
To: 'user-java@ibatis.apache.org'; 'lmeadors@apache.org'
Subject: RE: Collection as argument to stored procedure

<parameterMap id="input" class="emp">

        <parameter property="id" jdbcType="NUMBER"
javaType="java.lang.Integer" mode="IN" />

                <parameter property="name" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN" />

  </parameterMap>

    <procedure id="iterate" parameterMap="input">
      call iterate(
	    <iterate property="inputList" open="(" close=")"
               conjunction="OR">
                #inputList[].id, #inputList[].name
            </iterate>
            )
    </procedure>
Can you please tell me the correct way to use iterate tag? Have tried
this.... (My procedure accepts a collection(inputList) of emp BOs) But
it doesn't work. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Bharathi