ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Aram Mkhitaryan" <aram.mkhitar...@googlemail.com>
Subject Result Map Issue
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 05:08:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm  trying  to configure result maps that are able set some properties from
the parameter map.
For example,  I'm loading the profile and the input parameter is the
account, and I have to set the given account ot the profile.
But after select in  the result map only the result set is available.

Here is what I want to have  ...

class Account {
  Profile profile;
}

class Profile {
  Account account;
}

<select id="getAccount" resultMap="accountResult" parameterClass="int">
</select>

<resultMap id="accountResult">
<result property="profile" column="id" select="getProfile"/> -->>> i would
like to specify  here not the column , but the account object itself
</resultMap>

<select id="getProfile" resultMap="profileResult" parameterClass="int">
-->>> i would like to have here parameterClass="account"
</select>

<resultMap id="profileResult" parameterRef="account"> --> the
parameterRef="account" , i would like to have that
<property name="account" ref="account" />  -->> it would be nice to be able
to  have generic syntax like ref="account.username"
 </resultMap>

Is it possible to do so, or it is something new that need to be implemented?

If it is new feature, can someone help me to know how I can contribute ?

It's too urgent, please, HELP!

Thank you in advance,
Aram
Aram Mkhitaryan