ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ibrahim demir <ibrahimdem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Configuring Abotor
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:00:05 GMT
Hi;

  I have asked these questions before and you have answered and I tried what you have said
but the result is not what I wanted.

  1-I want abator to generate beans that extends MyAbstratcObject instead of AbstractObject
so my configuration is like that:

 <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="xxx.xxxx.bean" targetProject="xxx">
    <property name="rootclass" value="com.xxx.MyAbstractObject" />
  </javaModelGenerator>

  2- I  want abator to generate DAOs that implements MySqlMapDaoTemplate  instead of SqlMapDaoTemplate
so my configuration is like that:

<daoGenerator type="IBATIS" targetPackage="x.ibatis.dao"  targetProject="xx">
   <property name="rootInterface" value="xxx.MySqlMapDaoTemplate" />
</daoGenerator>

But these configurations do not work. Even I gave  the rootclass and rootinterface properties
, Abator still generates them according to the default values.

Do you have any idea about this?

Yours

Ýbrahim DEMÝR
  jdbc_tr group moderator